Didn’t exercise—ticked off at myself about that one.
Learned a few lessons from my little ones;
- In every race someone comes in first and someone comes in last. Celebrate the fact that they made it to the race in the first place
- dig deep and get over it…Kinsley did that this week with her softball tryouts when, in a moment of panic, she realized her best friend and the team she so desperately wanted to be on was for 8 year olds. She is 9. She dug deep, did well and was invited to play on a team. Whew.
- there is a reason to have children when you are young. That reason? Age 2.
- 2 weeks or so until the big 2 birthday and I got nada-no idea, no inspiration, no oommmph to get it going.
- I am destined to always live in a disshelved house.
- Snot is gross.
- White chocolate cream cheese is good. It is very good. It is good on strawberry’s, pretzels or just plain. I should have just said NO when I spied it in the aisle at Kroger.
- Putting my hair in old fashioned pin curls and letting it dry naturally is not a good look for me.
- 12 year old boys will put off until tomorrow what should have been done today.
- Girl drama starts young and is brutal. Mom’s can listen and offer advice but at the end of the day there isn’t a damn thing you can do.
- I feel guilty because my daughter has to wear glasses.
- Outback Steakhouse is not worth the wait or the price.
- Did I mention how good white chocolate cream cheese is?
- Ikea is cool.
- I have lots to do on my ‘to do’ list and not enough $ or time to do most of it.
- In my next life I will be the organized and creative woman I want to be .
- I need to learn to thread a sewing machine.
- Facebook is good for something. Makes me feel like I have friends.
The weekend is over. It’s back to work, back to life and back to being behind. Stay tuned.